We are happy to announce that we launched the “Foreign-Friendly Business in Japan” community on Facebook. With this Facebook group, we want to provide a place where foreigners living in Japan can share information about services they found particularly useful and think that these services might also be useful for other foreigners.
What Foreigner Friendly Services Can You Find in the Group?
What you can post in the group:
1) Food. Places where you can buy authentic food that would remind a person of the home.
2) Hospitals. Medical institutions where doctors and staff speak foreign languages or interpreters are available.
3) Real Estate. Reals estate firms that are happy to rent/sell apartments to foreigners.
4) Immigration Lawyers who can speak foreign languages.
5) Hospitality services like tours, hotels, house rental.
6) Health and well-being services like spas.
7) Communities for Foreigners like business networks, cooking, etc.
8) Sports and Fitness. Gyms where staff can speak foreign languages.
9) Services including moving, education, cleaning available in foreign languages.
Foreigners often face different challenges in Japan and with this group, we wanted to create a place that would serve as a hub for foreigners to share their opinions and by that, build a comprehensive database of foreign-friendly businesses in Japan.
We hope you will join us in the quest of making Japan a more foreign-friendly country!